My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rain Or Shine

I'll take either one. Friday I had the day off because Alachua County public schools officially celebrate UF's homecoming weekend with a holiday. Usually there's a parade, but I spent the day inside because it was raining. It was great. I was in a very crafty mood, so Natalie and I went to the craft store and then Caroline came over and we made these:

Buy Digital Prints



I took a break from crafting on Saturday for the Gator game. We killed Kentucky. Woowoo. Hopefully the Rays will follow suit.

The rain brought BEAUTIFUL chilly weather today. There is not a cloud in the sky. In fact, we are about to go hang our hammocks up, so I will leave you with today's craft:

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Oh, and one final thought- a dream I had last night. My friend Amy's parents bought a pillow for their pet bird for $62,000. I was so upset that I started choking. Amy's parents don't even have a bird.

No comments: