My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dad, I Liked What You Had To Say

Val, I love your blog!
I recall taking the three little Shepherd kids to Publix a few times, and wild times they were. Our gang of four would generate some (I guess you'd describe them as) "concerned" looks from fellow shoppers: Val and Nat would have cartwheel contests in the aisles, while Sammy laughed like crazy from his seat aboard the grocery cart. Every once in a while a little cartwheeling pink sneaker would smack into a pyramid of canned goods, sending 50 or so can cans spinning across the shiny Publix floor. No worries, though -- "Cleanup on Aisle Whatever" was always done with a smile. Publix service IS the best.
Love ya', VaVa & Carver & E!

No comments: