My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Name

How do you like the new title? Its half a bitter response to an unproductive brainstorming session and I'm half serious about keeping it. See, I never wanted to sound too bloggy (if you don't believe me, just read my first entry) so I was just going for something simple. I'll take any suggestions. The point is, my belly button has reappeared and Carver's is just waiting for the umbilical stub to fall off. Ethan's is probably full of lint. He lets me collect it sometimes. I wish I had chosen a more timeless html like valeriestonerook.blogspot.com. Oh well. Lesson learned. By the way, I'm working on a full account of the labor story, don't you worry. Its just my writing sessions are more limited these days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am jonesing for your birth story...but I understand lack of writing time!! (have you learned to NAK yet?...nurse at keyboard :) )