My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Take An Intermission

I love how Young Life, the Christian ministry Ethan and I volunteer with uses humor as a way to break barriers with kids. A couple weekends ago at a YL camp in Ocala, my friends put this philosophy to use. I think we can all now see why Young Life is a tier above all other ministries.* Even if you don't know the 3 Chrises (Christin Chiles, Chris James-area director and Chris Lawhorne) who did program for Southwind College Weekend, you will appreciate why I watched this video three times in a row while nursing Carver tonight. Its worth it to watch til the end.

Also, I got teary reading Corduroy tonight. I guess the hormones are sticking around for a while.

*please note, I'm joking here

No comments: