My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Bye Bye Due Date

Thank you so much to all of you who have been calling, checking up on us, giving us diapers, making us food, letting us hold your newborn, going on walks and keeping me entertained! I feel so spoiled! I can't even imagine what it will be like when Carver is actually here. We are truly surrounded by community.

Full moon and all, Carver's due date has come and gone...
I'm still having Braxton Hicks contractions, especially at 3:30 AM. Harvey (my uterus) just loves to wake me up in the middle of the morning with one really strong contraction then, followed by 4 or 5 more about every 10 minutes. They get progressively lighter until I am back asleep.

I wish I could tell you some funny story about kids at school eating their boogers or my water breaking in the middle of the store, but you should probably just read Aly's blog until I have some news or at least some new material. If you're into crafts, you might be interested in my recent projects. I'll post pictures soon. See ya!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep going lady! I have been there and I understand. If I can do it I know you can! I am praying for you!

aly said...

Hang in there! Should we hang out tomorrow? Go for a walk?

Travis McKinney said...

i am glad to hear that you have named your uterus.

Kathy said...

i saw on an episode of private practice that a lady wanted to have her baby so bad that she broke her water with a crochet needle (since it's kind of what the hook looks like that they use to manually break your water)... i would strongly suggest against it. but you're apparently not the only one that goes crazy over not being able to see or hold your baby!

Kathy said...

HERE HE COMES!!!