My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Nesting

Apparently, nesting happens to most ladies at the end of their pregnancy. I used to think it just meant the urge to decorate the baby's room, buy cute stuff and get the house ready for when baby comes home. Then I read that when it really kicks in, moms get a sudden burst of energy and want to clean everything, organize to a T and get a little OCD, like methodically re-landscaping or dusting the blinds at 4AM.

Well, besides the urge I had to pick all the Spanish moss off our chain-link fence (which I did not give in to), I have been experiencing a different sort of nesting urge. This kind involves me making a nest out of my blankets and pillows, curling up and sleeping the day away. So, sorry if I didn't answer when you called, but I was probably asleep. Out of the past 72 hours, I've spent 40 sleeping, 10 eating, 10 walking and the other 12 contracting (during which I was planning out future eating/walking).

Also, I am so mad at Facebook right now. I used to love it, then I started having a hard time posting pictures, now I can't read what people write on my wall.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dear valerie I don't have a phone charger if you have a baby you should call sam! you're nice and goodbye!