My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lots Of Contractions, No Baby

In other news, I've been getting lots of sleep (yes!!!), revisiting my beloved hobby of Ikea window shopping (computer windows, that is), walking all over Gainesville, budgeting (this is also something that oddly enough, I love to do), dreaming about all the trips we will take with baby C, watching a lot of 30 Rock and standing in Carver's room starring at all his stuff until I remind myself too much of the crazy lady who kidnaps a baby in Raising Arizona.

I'm going to go rearrange the living room. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

aly said...

We got 30 Rock season 2 on dvd for Christmas if you want to borrow it. Also, I'd love to check out a couple of those everyday food mags.
Keep on walking!

Unknown said...

I am sure it is somewhere in your blog, but what is you EDD? I am obsessively checking your blog for baby news!!

Valerie said...

January 11th (less than a week!). Thanks for all your excitement! Can you tell me how to get to your blog? Its restricted.

Unknown said...

Aww, January 10th is our Julianna's 3rd birthday! (but she was crazy overdue, so we won't talk about that!) I have no blog...I would be a total slacker about writing in one!

Valerie said...

January 10th is also a full moon (I've heard this has some influence), so maybe Carver will have Julianna's bday! Maybe I'm getting your facebook confused with a blog I thought you had. I know I've seen cute pictures of your kids somewhere.