My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peed In My Pants

Not just once, but twice.

Now that you are a pro and understand the emotions of a pregnant lady in her 9th month, it should not surprise you that on the same day I broke down and cried in my car at the doctor's office, I also peed my pants laughing hysterically.

We were at Sam & Megan's house visiting our friend, Chase who works in The Sudan but is visiting for a couple weeks. As Ethan and I were on our way out, I had my hand on the doorknob and thought "man, it would suck if I opened the door and got shot." I know that is probably not a normal thought to have, but nonetheless, I opened the door and our friend Chris Lawhorne was standing on their dark porch, wearing a beanie (much like all criminals do) and reaching for the doorknob. My throat still hurts I screamed so loud. And then I laughed. Then peed. And then peed again on the way home, thinking about the whole situation.

I would blame the pee on pregnancy, but I really can't. I kind of have a habit of laughing to the point of pee. So much so that my brother, Sam likes to make it his goal. One afternoon of his Christmas visit, he was successful. I was eating lunch at the table and he stood in the kitchen, danced, and sang Nelly's "Flap Your Wings (drop down and get your eagle on, girl)." I inappropriately misinterpreted the lyrics, much to Sam's disgust. I think I'm going to pee just thinking about it. Ask me sometime and I'll tell you what I thought it meant.

1 comment:

Travis McKinney said...

wow i didn't know that you peed your pants then. thats weird. i think i might have already told you this but one time my mom was laughing so hard she peed all over the floor because she was wearing a dress. it was disgusting. and i think she was a little tipsy.