My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Prayer For Carver

A few months ago I asked God to give me a prayer for Carver. I didn't know if it would be scripture, or if I would just have a feeling of something to pray for, but I just felt a need for God's guidance. He led me to Psalm 20 and this has been and will be my prayer for our little boy:

May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble!
May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!
May He send you help from the sanctuary,
And support you from Zion!
May He remember all your meal offerings,
And find your burnt offering acceptable!

May He grant you your heart's desire,
And fulfill all your counsel!
We will sing for joy over your salvation,
And in the name of our God we will set up our banners.
May the Lord fulfill all your petitions.

Psalm 20:1-5

No comments: