My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ohh, one of those...

I guess its a lie to say I'm not really one of "those" people who blog, because applarently I am now. Usually, though, I like to leave the strong opinionated discussions to Ethan. Not that I don't have opinions, but he's the poet, the comedian and the writer. But that's ok because this blog isn't about opinions, its about leg cramps in the middle of the night, peeing a million times a day and seeing less and less of my belly button every day. I'm sure that after Carver is born, it will be all about him and less about the weird changes my body is going through, but you get the point.

For the past couple months I've just missed my girlfriends from home (hi Teen Girl Squad!) and wished that they could be a part of my life through pregnancy. I know that they would crack up at the sight of my swollen feet/ankles. Plus, I can see Laura becoming a loyal reader. Also, I love and admire all my mom friends in Gainesville. I love feeling like a part of Brooke's family, taking notes on Meredith's laid-back parenting and reading Aly's hilarious blog, so I figure maybe this will get me one step closer to Gainesville Momdom. 

3 comments:

kimberly said...

You are so precious. I admire your love for your friends. Thanks for sharing about the miracles happening to your body...I can't imagine that and hope I love it when it happens to me. I miss you and your amazingness! ps. Carver is a great name!

Valerie said...

Aw shucks

Amy Greene said...

yay yay yay!
i'm totally going to be a loyal reader and now we can be blog friends!
love you preggy