My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Laundry Day

Wednesdays are by far my best weekday. In Alachua County, elementary schools have half days every Wednesday and it is my day off for EDEP, so I was home before noon today. I got to take a nap, plant some flowers,


go to the bank, pick my husband up from work, talk to Melissa about the dream she had about delivering my baby and go to the track with this guy.


He ran and I walked/climbed stairs. Don't worry, Mom, they had rails. To top it all off, the weather was gloriously breezy and cool. Ethan has been riding his bike to work most days and running about 3 times a week! What a stud. Oh, and we got to have dinner with Lauren and Nick! Perfect! I mean, laundry isn't my favorite but I do love the thought of that empty laundry basket in my closet right now.

2 comments:

aly said...

No sympathy weight for Ethan! Patrick gained 30 lbs. with my first pregnancy. It was all those slice-n-bake cookie cravings I had. Watch out for those...

Valerie said...

Hahaha...well, he is doing this study that I will probably blog about sometime soon. But basically he has to eat all carbs for a month, so don't come to any conclusions yet! There's still time for sympathy poundage.