My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Carver McCarverton

I tried to post the video of his 20 week ultrasound, but its on a DVD and I couldn't figure out how to do that. So if anyone knows how, let me know. But don't you worry, here are some pictures...

The Room

Before:


Papa E taping up our oh-so-nicely-painted-wouldn't-want-to-mess-up trim


Working hard or hardly working?


Just kidding, Natalie and Ethan did most of the work. Thanks sis!


Tug tried to inch his way in the whole time


Almost finished!


Ta Da!


A cute little guy Amy gave us (see if you can find it in the picture above)


Too bad its the only painted room in the apartment.


Before we continue with the slideshow, I just have 2 things I want to get off my chest, maternity pants and drooling.

First, I LOVE MATERNITY PANTS/SHORTS/ANYTHING WITH AN ELASTIC WAIST. I mean, not only do they expand to the growing needs of my uterus, but they make potty time a breeze. And this is important because I literally pee at least 15 times every 24 hours! I counted.

Sometimes Ethan likes to play a joke on me that goes like this: we leave the restaurant and even though I peed right before we payed, I kind of have to go again already because I try to drink a lot of water and restaurants have free lemon slices. Then we get home, park and get out of the car and I definetly have to go. Then we walk up the sidewalk and I make a point to be the first one up the stairs, because I'm really feeling it. Then, when we get inside, what else would my loving husband do besides try as hard as he can to block me from getting inside the bathroom? Point is: peeing a lot+funny husband=Liz Lange is my friend.

Lastly, drooling. If I hadn't read about it in some pregnancy book, I would think my new excessive amount of drool at night was some sort of reverting back to elementary school when I would wake up to find white drool spots on the pillowcases. For some reason, the stains always showed up the worst on the pillowcases at Dad and Portia's. But, no, apparently other women experience this too. Hmm.

My egg-looking belly (both items I'm wearing are Liz Lange, thank you Targ)


And this is what I mean by disappearing belly button:


Love, Val

1 comment:

Travis McKinney said...

working hard or hardly working... haha. i don't know if this is what you were thinking but that is something my dad would say at the cafe.