My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

3rd Wear's A Charm

If you don't remember my other 2 red dress adventures, click here to read the blog.

Last Saturday was my 3rd and favorite occasion in this dress. One of the best friends anyone could ask for, Melissa and her mom threw me a baby shower in Tampa. It was so much fun! A lot of my friends from high school were there. These aren't normal high school friends. Most of us have been friends since middle school (some, elementary) and have remained very close ever since. I always laugh when I think about what an odd group we are. If we all met for the first time now, I don't know that any lasting friendships would be formed. However, because of our experiences together and how well we know each other, these strong friendships have become irreplaceable. The funny thing is all of our moms are friends too. This might be part of the glue that holds us together. So with all the friends, moms and family present, we did some baby-food guessing, some belly-feeling and a lot of oohing at cute boy clothes. Here are some shots from the weekend:

High School Pals

Buy Digital Prints



Me & Melissa

Buy Digital Prints



Lots of gifts!

Buy Digital Prints



My aunt Mary made this beautiful blanket

Buy Digital Prints



The sis

Buy Digital Prints



Now sandwiched by Aunt Mary & Mom

Buy Digital Prints



Tug

Buy Digital Prints



Beth Ann test-tasting

Buy Digital Prints



Carver, Ethan and I received many wonderful gifts! I am blown away by how many people are excited about this baby and want to welcome him into the world with cute clothes, gear, furniture, toys, baby announcements and diapers. I loved all my gifts, but here are some of the more photogenic ones:

Ethan trying on the baby wrap like a Ninja

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



And here's what his room looks like since we've come back to Gville and unpacked the lot:

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Here's our living room, currently. Ahh!!!

Buy Digital Prints



We are trying to make space by getting rid of the bookshelf and entertainment center, so the floor has become temporary storage for books, picture frames, bull figurines, basketballs signed by Joakim Noah, harmonicas and anything else that you might want to display if you are us.

To update you on my life, my career and my thoughts, I am keeping my options open. I updated my profile on enannysource.com. I figure it can't hurt. I am also leaving the craft path open. I am creating an etsy shop. I will let you know when my doors open...get excited!

No comments: