My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SKAL Night!

I feel like its been so long! Maybe that's because today feels like the weekend already. Anywho, to catch you up on my social life and last weekend, I will start this series of blogs with our Young Life ladies' night (to find out what SKAL stands for, you have to attend).

It was awesome. Current leaders got to meet our amazing group of leaders-in-training and we all got to bond and look cute and be funny together. Plus, now that we played the best friend game, we're all best friends. I really just could not be more excited about this group of college students that is about to be placed on Gainesville YL teams. They are super fun to be around, excited about life and about introducing high schoolers to Jesus Christ. As Ethan pointed out the other day, by the time they are our age, our son will be in 1st grade. Scary. Nonetheless, I know we have formed some lasting friendships and I can't wait to see the ladies grow over the next few years!

We had everyone dress up for a very fancy progressive dinner of MOES, Chick-Fil-A, then TCBY. Then we came back to my place to decorate socks for ROLLER SKATING! Woowoo! If I told you about the rest of our night, I'd have to kill you, so I better not. See for yourself:

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints

No comments: