My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shop's Open!!!

Yay! After days of neglecting my blog to sew necklaces, take pictures of them and post them on Etsy, I'm in business! I have been wearing a few of them out and about and have received lots of comments. They are way cuter in person, so hopefully I can sell some that way. I am going to try and set up a link right here -->

I cannot let you leave without telling you about the name suggestions I got from a kid today. This is the girl who told me she would love to be my daughter. I used to think of her as a handful, but she has been growing on me a lot. Just to remind you a little bit about her, she has bouncy blond curls and a slight speech impediment. This is what she said:
"So...Mrs. Valerie, what are you going to name your baby again?"
"Carver."
"Well, how about something different, like Bryan... or Max? Or maybe something French sounding like... (she pauses to think really hard) Freddy?"
Only it sounds like "Fweddy."

2 comments:

Kathy said...

french? fweddy is fwench?

aly said...

One of my students told me to name Henry Kwambe.

Love the necklaces! I meant to say something on Sunday...