My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Iwishshiller'sdelideliveredtogainesvilleattwointhemorning

I officially have less than 2 months until my due date and I officially can't sleep. Poor Ethan is sick. Thankfully, he can sleep. He's lying in bed, grinding his teeth and mumbling. Not that he's the one keeping me up. Its my ideas. I always get ideas at night. I'm making lists of supplies to get at Michael's while Carver kicks Ethan in the back thanks to my strategic spoonery. I think I'll make you suffer along with me by sharing my ideas.

Craft ideas:
Felt advent calendar
Wooden names/signs
Fabric necklaces
Fleece-covered baby photo albums

Blog ideas:
Baby shower
Cloth diapers
Childbirth class

Christmas ideas:
Vera Bradley lunch bag (do I even need this if I'm not taking my lunch to work anymore?)
Watch
Cute warm shoes (so I don't have to wear socks with Crocs like I make fun of E for)

Baby ideas:

Can't wait to...
Make eye contact with him for the first time
Smell him after a bath
Take him on errands
Meet other moms out for lunch (does this really happen or am I just dreaming?)
Pick out his clothes
See what he looks like

Things I'll miss...
Sleep
Road trips with Natalie, Dan and Tug
Having 2 free arms
Quiet nights with Ethan (do we even get those now?)
Organizing

I think I'll cut my losses.
Goodnight! (hopefully)

No comments: