My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun With Mascots

Saturday we went to the Gator game. The weather was beautiful and of course, we kicked butt. So much so, that it was really more fun to be there to hang out with friends and enjoy the traditions from the 1st row than it was to actually watch the game. I guess that was the last game I will attend preggy for a while. We do have the SEC and hopefully the BCS championships to look forward to, but unless you want to give us tickets to the SEC championship, we won't be there. The BCS is January 8th! Sounds coincidentally close to somebody's due date! I don't know if you were aware of this, but I happen to be very good luck for the Gators. The day Ethan proposed we beat FSU. On my birthday (2 years in a row!), we won the basketball championship. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if Carver is born on January 8th, the day the Gators win the national football championship (again).

Natalie came with us to the game and it was some good, classic sister time. We made it our goal to get pictures with the mascots (The Citadel's mascot is a really cute bulldog). I guess it was our day.

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints



Here are a few other gems:

Buy Digital Prints



Buy Digital Prints




After the game, Ethan and I decided to have a long-needed date. I have been freaking out (just a little) about the fact that it will never be just the two of us again (insert Will Smith song here). My favorite thing about our marriage is that we make such good best friends. When E and I first started hanging out, we said we would never date because we were too much like brother and sister. We had picnics every week together and called it platonic. Now we have the same tease each other, tell each other everything, play scrabble like old people and act stupid together friendship, we just call it marriage. Carver has already added so much excitement and depth to our relationship and I know he will only cause us to fall even more in love with each other, I'm just nervous about having less time together. I know its not an if, its a when, I just pray God gives us grace to balance our life.

Ok, now that I've made me cry, I was just trying to say we went to Macaroni Grill for dindin. We had such a wonderful time, mostly talking about McCarverton and how we would do anything for him. The two examples Ethan gave were sacrifice a limb and move to Alaska. I thought that was funny. It ended up taking a long time for our food to come out, which I didn't mind, but they gave us our meal for free! Mind you, we had run into a friend that morning at Mi Apa who sneakily paid for our breakfast! See, God's already giving us free dates together.

No comments: