My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Square Root

Facebook has a new application which allows you to write a list of 25 random things about yourself. I couldn't resist, but in the interest of saving time, I chose to write a shorter version in the shower last night:

1. If I could make a living being really good at something besides mothering, it would either be writing, gymnastics or art.
2. I hate the 2 minutes leading up to breastfeeding, but I love the 20 minutes that follows a successful latch.
3. Driving around NW 5th Ave lately has made me really scared at how far away my college memories seem.
4. I'm really bad at shaving my knees.
5. I love what having a husband has done for my relationship with my brother.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

#5 is so inspiring!
I realized how old I was when watching a ballgame and thinking...every one of those guys playing is now YOUNGER than me...yikes!