My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

AHHH

So many things I want to do and talk about! I want to tell you about:
how cloth diapers ("keepies" as Ethan calls them) are going well
how there are 10,000,000,000,000,000 parenting philosophies (and therefore decisions to make)
how Carver was liking his new schedule (but not so much anymore)
who won the money-saving-tip contest

But I can't cause I need to:
feed my belly
find a good sweet potato pancake recipe
assemble some diapers
get gas/vacuum our booger coated car
leave 20 minutes ago for the mom/baby luncheon

Ahhh! How do people have more than one kid?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are simply crazy...that's our secret!!

Seriously though, I am glad you are liking cloth!!!