My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Weeks Already?

Carver is wearing cloth diapers now! That being said, there's a new Laundry Day: everyday. Actually, I haven't washed any diapers, just a lot of clothes (mine and his) with spit-up on them. I'll let you know how the poop-laundry goes. I'm kind of excited to say that's a part of my new job.

Its been almost 2 months now that I've been away from my old job. Although there's been an elementary kid-sized hole in my heart since then, life's been filling it with some great substitutes! First, McKenzie James performed an amazing ballet show for Ethan and I.I can't fully explain how it spoke to my heart about how perfect we are in God's eyes. I just pictured myself as sweet, honest little McKenzie and her dad as our Heavenly Father. He would pick her up and twirl her around and even though she isn't a perfect dancer at all, He made her perfect because of how much he believed in her and her dance.

Eily and Henry made for a couple other substitutes this Sunday at church. Henry was so sweet about meeting Carver. He walked over and without speaking or looking up at us, he just touched C's little fingers, examining them and appreciated them. Eily was very grown-up and gracious about meeting and even holding Carver. They are both in Kindergarten. These kids are all much more well-behaved than my kids at school. If they had just come up, picked their nose and complained about boo-boo and spiders in the bathroom, now then that would have struck a chord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for cloth! Let me know if you have any questions, it is really easy as long as he is exclusively breastfed...once you introduce solids it gets a bit...ummm ickier.