My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What else would I be doing at midnight?

Can't sleep.

I was thinking, why not do some sort of fun blog for every day of the week? Who knows if I'll actually stick with it, but it could be fun. My ideas so far:

Minute Monday: You know how you take "minutes" for a meeting? I'm pretty sure that's an old school term. Or maybe I just made it up. I used to take minutes for our Young Life team meetings, only it wasn't on the useful stuff. I would write down all the crazy/funny stuff that was said and do a recap at the end of the meeting. Well, these minutes will describe the Stonerook weekend (which I know you are all dying to hear about by time Monday rolls around).

Teachable Tuesday: I'll share a craft, recipe or some other idea.

Word Wednesday: That's a capital W, as in scripture (not the segment on the Colbert Report...although I usually enjoy that, too).

Thrifty Thursday: My favorite deal of the week!

Foto Friday: Most likely, this will be a picture of Carver.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

A blog for every weekday! Yessssssssss!