My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 Things I LOVE

1. My new contact Rx. Somehow, my left eye got sharper, yet my right eye has significantly worsened. Either way, I can see again!!! Making out the leaves on the trees reminds me of when I first got glasses in elementary school. My sister got a pair and I was jealous, so I claimed I had vision problems too. Turns out, I did.
2. Carver sleeping through the night again (not to mention this 1 hr. 10 min. and counting nap he's taking as we speak)! We let him cry himself to sleep when he woke up during the night before last. I wasn't sure what I thought of the plan, but if that's all it took for him to get 9 straight hours of sleep, call me Babywise. Now if only we could go to sleep when he does...

No comments: