My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

All Needs: Met

I'm feeling extra sentimental tonight because Lauren and Nick are moving back to the Jers, so bare with the cheese.
I would just like to declare to the world and myself that though we're broke as a joke, I have never felt so rich. As Carver, Ethan and I rode our bikes home from Moe's tonight, I looked up and saw a beautiful Florida sky. Not the most beautiful I've ever seen, but awe-inspiring enough for me to pause and listen to the beads on my spokes sing a song about this life.
I wouldn't give up our modest living room full of friends for a mansion, nor would I trade my weekly $5 burrito for lobster or steak.
I think tonight I have a better understanding of what Paul meant by "glorious" when he said,
"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
Phillipians 4:19

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise God for this Glorious life! I know I wouldn't change mine for all the riches in the world, and I am so happy you feel it too! Hooray for being richly blessed indeed!