My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feels Like Beard-picking Weather

Right now my hands smell like bleach because I was sterilizing the bottle and pump I took on our trip that had remnants of 5 day old breast milk in them. Sick. Tomorrow we walk with LC, host play group, go on a much-needed trip to the grocery and work on a project for a certain lovely lady who's birthday is this Saturday. Oh, and how could I forget Moe's? I wish I had time in there to tell you about my AWESOME family reunion! I miss it already! But right now, Ethan's beard hairs are calling me, "pick me...pick me..."
TMI?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

TMI. What even is beard-picking? Wait- I don't think I want to know. Haha.