My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Why I Pee In The Shower

Multitasking is an important tool on the belt of motherhood. This hasn't ever been a gift of mine. You probably know this if you've ever called me while shopping. Or ever shopped with me while I was on the phone (sorry Ethan, Kari). I like to focus on one task at a time.

I'm trying to get better, though. Ok, ok, so pumping while I watch Ellen doesn't really count. But now that I realize the value of time and a free hand, I don't ever walk into another room without de-cluttering and bringing a misplaced item back to its home. I check my email while nursing Carver, I stuff diapers while reading to him, I even chop vegetables while changing a dirty diaper (just kidding, that would be gross).

No comments: