My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

If I Had $30 I Would Get A Pedicure & Eyebrow Wax

If I had 30 minutes, I would do it myself.

I don't have time for a real update, pictures, or even to write the blog I was brainstorming of last night (that would also require me actually remembering what it was about). So, this is what you're going to get:

I hate computer problems. Specifically, printer problems. This is a problem since I'm now a crazy coupon lady. Most coupons are online these days.

A great thing about children (specifically, my child) is that I don't know anyone else who smiles in delight when I sing to them.

If you ever want bigger boobs, don't. Mine are full of milk, a hassle and don't fit into my clothes.

I didn't know anyone outside of my friends and family read this, let alone outside the US! I don't need names, but who the heck reads my blog in Europe? Africa? Just know that you made my day when I saw your little red dot on my map ------>

Ethan and I decided if we ever move we are going to give ourselves a style makeover. We might have been half joking. I'll have to check with him. I am so bored of my clothes!!! It doesn't help that the only ones that really fit are the ones I bought when I was 3 months preggers.

Update on my new catering business: its going well. We are still making 4 meals a week for 2 of Ethan's coworkers at $5 a meal. Its really a light breakfast (usually a banana), lunch, a snack and a vitamin. Its a good deal on both sides. I hope and think they feel like they are getting a variety of healthy foods. Plus, its fun for me to feel like I'm contributing to our income (besides the free childcare). Shh, don't tell them, but I might make banana-blueberry muffins and send them in with Ethan tomorrow as a Friday freebie. We went blueberry pickin' with the Dourtes (siblings) and it was great. Pictures later. I promise?

Well, I think I'll go have some quiet time with The Lord (say that in a Beth Moore Southern accent) before Little Carverton wakes up.

Tomorrow's Friday! Love, Val

Ooh! I remembered! I was going to blog about how much I freaking love my husband. He always thanks me for feeding Carver. Who does that? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha, I thought someone in antarctica read your blog, but there was a crumb on the computer screen. Also, the word I have to type to prove I'm not a robot is "doushle"