My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleepily Ever After

There's not too much happening around here besides rain and waking up in the middle of the night. It literally has not stopped raining since Sunday afternoon when lightning got too close to our ultimate Frisbee game for comfort. I haven't even had a chance to plant my herbs from the farmer's market.

Let me tell you a little story called why isn't my baby sleeping. Once upon an 8 week old, he slept through the night. Since mother's day, however, he has been waking up at least 2 times a night! I know, not the greatest gift, right? He's still a drool machine, but that's not new, so I don't know if he is teething or not. I gave him rice cereal for the first time this Saturday. I was going to wait until he was 6 months to start it, but he seems genuinely hungry when he wakes up around 4 AM (he nurses on both sides). I decided to start cereal early partially because I thought it might help and partially because I wanted something fun to do while Ethan was out of town kayaking/camping. He seems to like it (the cereal, not the kayaking). I don't know who is funnier to watch; Carver, who concentrates really hard by leaning toward the spoon until he is completely slouched over or Ethan, who is easily grossed out and makes the same face/shudder he makes when I watch Discovery Health.

No comments: