My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Fun

This weekend was just what the doctor ordered. And by doctor, I mean me. On Friday (my 25th) Ethan took off work so we could play together, and the day was perfect. I awoke sometime in the beautiful hour of 9:?? AM to yellow and white daisies, my favorite. After some lolly gagging we had breakfast at the Latin Cafe (and by breakfast, I mean a Cuban sandwich, cafe' con leche and sweet plantains), hijacked the James' pool, stopped at Moe's and had a burrito picnic in our yard (by yard, I mean the picnic table downstairs that is usually being occupied by adorable Asian children).

Don't you love your birthday date? 4/3 just looks nice. I love seeing it as the expiration date on my gallon of milk.

I also love how the guy at Moe's recognized me and made a comment about how he never sees me "flying solo" (Ethan was in the car with Carver). He even knew my normal Moe's night and noticed that a lot of our group was missing last week.

After a great afternoon we packed up the car (and Kari) and headed to Orlando to hang out with my college roommates. The weekend was amazing. It really felt like a vacation. Plus, Ethan canoed across the lake and back in 13 minutes.





Thank you for all the facebooks, texts, calls, cards, hugs and hanging out! A couple weeks ago I couldn't sleep and got up to pray. God told me that He was about to bless our family big time. Since then, He has constantly been revealing to me how blessed I really am.

No comments: