My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boring

So... blogger won't allow me to "rename" my friends' blogs to your right. I added a few and thought it would be polite to at least give them some sort of descriptive name so that you would know if you want to read them or not.
I'll give you the break down:

An Honest Hypothesis- The hubby
Anna Maria Horner- This amazing artist/crafter that sews and has lots of kids (and my dream career)
Crazy Pills- My friend, Angie who writes about momhood
Dog Training and Substitute Teaching- My friend, Sam who writes about sports, religion and posts funny videos
Fireflies vs. Lightning Bugs- My friend, Dave that is new to the world of blog
Gee-ville Deals- Local deals from a mom that feeds her family of 5 on $77/week
Girl & The Sea- My friend, Amy who lives in NC
Good or Free Deals- National? deals
House of Kee- Hilarious life stories from my friend, Aly
St. Andrews- Our church's blog

Happy browsing!

3 comments:

Stan Putnam said...

i would prefer if you change my description to "sam, he eats barbiturates like tic tacs.
thanks for the shout out.

Kathy said...

my blog isn't even there!

Valerie said...

Sorry boo! I always click on yours from Aly's. I'll have to update!