My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Plain Yogurt Is Where Its At (and a couple other life lessons)

1. Seriously...plain yogurt. I like it with strawberries, blueberries and granola. Ethan likes it with peanut butter, honey and granola.

2. If you ever find yourself asking, "should I put on more deodorant?" the answer is yes. This has always been a personal philosophy.

3. When breast-feeding, top him off. Carver (who weighs 13 pounds, btw) likes to fall asleep when nursing. It usually takes Malcolm's amount of energy to wake him up enough to eat from the other side. Sometimes I'm tempted to let him sleep, but that usually results in a hungry cry 1 hour later.

This is a week of preparation, I guess. I'm preparing our garden for a spring makeover, our living room for a furniture makeover and to top it all off, its Lent, the season of preparation. Now lets just see if I'm prepared to give Carver over to his first babysitter, come Friday.

No comments: