My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://yournewblog.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

IKEAed!

If I had an assistant, I would pay him/her to post pictures for me on my blog. The thing is, I really want to show you new pictures of our made-over living room, but unless I want to stress myself out, I usually avoid posting pictures right before bed time.

Sometimes Ethan and I pretend that Geoffrey, the butler from Fresh Prince works for us, but is always slacking off. We'll make dinner, leave to get ice cream and come home only to find that he hasn't even touched the teetering stack of dishes in the sink! Jeez, what are we not paying that lazy guy for, anyway?

I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that the living room now looks very colorful and fresh. Or you can come visit and decide for yourself. The only last touch that remains to be touched is my dream of a family picture wall. I imagine our new picture shelf adorned with black & white candid shots of the fam.

Speaking of shots of the fam, Carver is now a model. Ok, not really, but we took him to Picture People at the mall and they had us sign a waiver releasing his pictures for display in the studio. I asked the lady if they just did that to flatter all parents that seemed obsessed with their babies. She said no. What a star!

Glad to talk to you again! Night night.

PS-Is anyone else nervous about Jon & Kate Plus 8??? The commercials are making it look like there's big troubs in the marriage. Hopefully its just the editors blowing things out of proportion. I'm reading Kate's book right now (thanks for letting me borrow it, Linz!). Its pretty interesting.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

We just got stuff from Ikea last weekend. We were wishing that we hadn't visited the Rooms To Go Outlet, but Ikea was just 2 years later in coming. Maybe we'll move some day and get to switch out stuff!